Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs

The Marc Jacobs collection- the most anticipated and sought-after collection of all of fashion week. Was, a huge disappointment. I don't know if it was all the hype leading up toward it, but it was just not as good as it should have/ usually is. I was saddened by this. But the Marc by Marc Jacobs collection being a a lot more successful, it wasn't a total failure. This season marc was very 70's retro oriented. Not really my thing, but I can appreciate the sense of nostalgia and timelessness. I liked the patterns and colours, textures and shapes. The men's collection was very sophisticated preppy, which reeks of marc himself. All in all, not the best collections I have seen yet. But not completely horrible.















No comments:

Post a Comment