Thursday, February 17, 2011

3.1 Phillip Lim, Obviously

I have stood by phillip lim's side since his early days. He never seizes to put a smile on my face. The past 2 collections or so have been a slight disappointment as I look forward to them months in advance. But this collection was truly great. Sticking with his infamous jumpsuits and pretty oversized bows, he steps his game up with the leathers and bold primary colours that every designer oh-so-cherishes. His taste is definitely maturing alot. Being a young designer I think they struggle with this, at the very start, everything is so new and young and current. This collection shows us his grown up side and it's perfect. The emerald greens and primary blues always excite me to a maximum. Very stella mccartney and celine. Phillip Lim i love you!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment