Tuesday, June 8, 2010

from tabatha's in's & outs

I agree completely with these two in's and outs!

OUT: SPORTY CASUAL GONE WRONG (HIPSTER CASUAL). IN: SPORTY CHIC
I love the sporty chic look, tapered sweatpants or a cropped crewneck sweatshirt... I just got a lovely ensamble of those 2 exact things from Topshop. They look great together or as separates. It reminds me of Stella Mccartney's 2010 fall line and YSL's 2008 spring/summer line.



OUT: CLOWN LADY GAGA MAKEUP. IN: RADIANT SKIN.

Crazy eyeliner.. cake faces and caked on mascara is horrible, i also really hate when girls wear foundation or powder, it looks so un-natural and fake. I think skin is the most important thing on a woman since that's what you always look at when you see or speak to someone. I try to keep my skin as healthy as possible by not wearing makeup except for mascara and blush only in winter. Also, by drinking 2 litres of water a day, washing my face twice a day, exfoliating twice a week, using Kiel's SPF15 moisturizer, and keeping my Shu Uemura blotting sheets on hand. I love minimal makeup. And i love when designers put their girls on the runway with a completely bare face (Phillip Lim & Stella Mccartney).

No comments:

Post a Comment